Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Farm Business and Marketing (29)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (26)
- Food Safety and Handling (18)
- Funding and Grants (14)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (20)
- Management and Operations (83)
- Market Start-up and Development (39)
- Other (1)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (33)
- Public Policies (21)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (24)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (57)
- State Association Development (9)
- Surveys, Evaluation, and Research (57)
- Customer base (2)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (13)
The Right Aid provides web solutions for non-profit organizations mainly through the update or creation of new websites. Some of the services we offer include custom web design and development, logo designs, newsletter designs, content uploading, training on how to update or manage the website, hosting & maintenance.
We help Nonprofits put together easy to navigate websites. This causes online users to be able to find out what the NPO does and quickly support their cause. In addition, we offer Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to make sure that the website is easily found on the web through Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. All these things together allow the non-profit organization to reach a broader audience and get more supporters to their cause.