Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (26)
- Evaluation (84)
- Farm Business and Marketing (46)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Safety and Handling (39)
- Funding and Grants (21)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (112)
- Market Start-up and Development (62)
- Other (9)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (54)
- Public Policies (29)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (27)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (81)
- State Association Development (11)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
Public Market Researcher and Trainer Darlene Wolnik uses these Market Umbrella descriptions in her work with markets. Here are her current descriptions, which continue to evolve and expand.
Pittsburgh PA farmers markets clustered by type from 2018 FMC report for City of Pittsburgh.
West Virginia 2018 Market Data