Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Farm Business and Marketing (28)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (26)
- Food Safety and Handling (18)
- Funding and Grants (14)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (20)
- Management and Operations (82)
- Market Start-up and Development (39)
- Other (1)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (33)
- Public Policies (21)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (24)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (57)
- State Association Development (9)
- Surveys, Evaluation, and Research (57)
- Customer base (2)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (13)
This guide is for approved applicants of FMC’s 2015 Free SNAP EBT Equipment Program. It outlines program rules, participating service provider options and price comparisons.
Updated with the latest information on technology, the Maryland Farmers Market Association’s guide is a definitive resource on how to increase customers at your market through acceptance of the Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP), Fruit & Vegetable Checks (FVC), and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in Maryland.
FMC’s 2013 Talking Points document outlines the many benefits that farmers markets bring to communities. The benefits are supported by quotes, anecdotes and facts from markets around the country.