Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Farm Business and Marketing (28)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (26)
- Food Safety and Handling (18)
- Funding and Grants (14)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (20)
- Management and Operations (83)
- Market Start-up and Development (39)
- Other (2)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (33)
- Public Policies (21)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (24)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (57)
- State Association Development (9)
- Surveys, Evaluation, and Research (60)
- Customer base (5)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (13)
Application, survey and outreach materials for voucher program to benefit low-income shoppers. Working in conjunction with two area schools, 40 participants were identified to receive $80 in market vouchers, redeemable for market tokens. Documents available at Dropbox link. Grant proposal attached to this main submission.
A brochure listing SNAP-authorized and SNAP match markets in the Portland, Oregon metro area. Available in English, Spanish, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian.
Fostering Community Benefits: How Food Access Nonprofits and Hospitals Can Work Together to Promote Wellness
The report, released by The Food Trust, a Philadelphia-based nonprofit committed to food access issues, outlines how nonprofit hospitals can partner with food access nonprofits to use farmers markets as a way to promote health and wellness within the local community