Types of Membership
Becoming a member of the Farmers Market Coalition is the best way you can demonstrate your support for our work.
Using our on-line membership form, you can pay by Visa or Mastercard. To pay by credit card, please select one of the following which best describes you or your organization:
- Individual Farm/Vendor ($25)
- Individual Farmers Market or Market Manager ($40)
- Regional Farmers Market Organization (multiple market locations) ($75)
- State Association of Farmers Markets ($75)
- Nonprofit Farmers Market Supporter ($100)
- Government Agency ($100)
- Academic Institution ($100)
To pay by check at any level, please download and mail our application here.
If none of these categories apply to you, please consider becoming a sponsoring member as a “Friend of FMC” at the individual or business level. Your membership contribution as a friend strengthens farmers markets as the ultimate incubators of green jobs, healthy habits, and grassroots community revitalization.
Friends of FMC
Please note that Business Supporter members may participate in FMC activities and are welcome to provide input in FMC programs, but do not have voting privileges in elections or member meetings.