2018 ILFMA Conference
Posted On: February 16, 2018
Sowing New Horizons, Envisioning The Possibilities
ILFMA full-day statewide conference will be packed with informative and inspiring speakers, 4 diverse educational tracks (Market Managers, Market Vendors, Market Programs, and Market Presentations) targeted break-out sessions at all experience levels, networking opportunities, a fabulous winter market (open to the public), and as always, a few surprises.
Conference attendees will experience:
- A brand new, thought provoking, informative selection of general sessions, workshops, interactive platforms, and activities lead by industry professionals;
- Unique, structured networking opportunities, and social activities;
- Opportunities to forge and sustain lasting relationships with peers and industry leaders;
- A celebration of the individuals and organizations that contribute to a strong, vibrant farmers market culture in Illinois and surrounding states
- Access to exhibitors that share a passion for the farmers market industry, providing support related services, products and event sponsorship.
The Illinois Farmers Market Association will be hosting its annual conference, “Sowing New Horizons – envisioning the possibilities”, on Wednesday, March 14, 2018, at Dream Hall, 51 S. Grove St., Elgin, Illinois. The day-long conference is hosted in collaboration with the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events.
This rate is for partners not members of ILFMA.