Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (21)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (57)
- Evaluation (104)
- Farm Business and Marketing (54)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (32)
- FMPP/LFPP (10)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (138)
- Market Start-up and Development (67)
- Other (9)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (62)
- Public Policies (39)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (28)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (106)
- State Association Development (14)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (23)
National Farmers Market Week is August 1-7th, which means that the time to start planning your messaging is just around the corner! With our 2021 National Farmers Market Week Toolkit, you have everything you need to put together a promotional campaign and social media posts that are just as vibrant as your market!
Join FMC’s Communications Coordinator, Hannah Fuller, for this quick 30-minute walkthrough of our 2021 National Farmers Market Week Toolkit where we will highlight the specific social media tools that will make your planning and implementation of National Farmers Market Week a breeze!
In this presentation, experienced FMPP grantee and reviewer Kelly Crane (Executive Director of Oregon Farmers Market Association) provides a step-by-step review of the FMPP evaluation criteria and scoring matrix, generally discussing each section and ending with Q&A.
Presentation slides (including speaker notes)
FMPP RFA (evaluation criteria detailed on pgs 27-29)