Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (24)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (59)
- Evaluation (105)
- Farm Business and Marketing (61)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (33)
- FMPP/LFPP (10)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (142)
- Market Start-up and Development (67)
- Other (12)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (70)
- Public Policies (39)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (29)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (114)
- State Association Development (14)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (24)
Do you have questions about the Pandemic Response and Safety Grant Program? The Request for Applications is out and it’s time to start applying!
Join USDA Agriculture Marketing Services Grants Management Team Lead, Matthew Russell and Farmers Market Coalition Executive Director, Ben Feldman as they discuss what farmers market organizations need to know to apply to the Pandemic Response and Safety Grant Program.
Watch the recording. This webinar ran live on October 13, 2021.
Fill out this short form to receive a FREE Press Release template from Taste the Local Difference. The template will provide you with form, structure and content ideas to customize your own press release. Remember, these are great tools for traditional press, but can also be used more broadly with third-party organizations that have an audience you want to reach to share your message.
Fill out this form for a free content calendar template created just for local food businesses by Taste the Local Difference. Use it to keep yourself organized, strategic and efficient. Edit the Content Themes or Channels available in the Dropdowns tab of the workbook.