Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (26)
- Evaluation (82)
- Farm Business and Marketing (46)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Safety and Handling (39)
- Funding and Grants (21)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (109)
- Market Start-up and Development (62)
- Other (7)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (54)
- Public Policies (29)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (27)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (81)
- State Association Development (11)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
This report summarizes the results of two surveys conducted in early 2018 that collected information on the 2017 summer market season.
A study, funded by the City of Pittsburgh and researched and developed by the Farmers Market Coalition, which recommends actions to improve Pittsburgh-area farmers markets. These actions will increase equitable access to fresh, affordable, and culturally appropriate food, promote healthy eating choices, and support regional food producers.
Marketshare guide to conducting a mystery shop