Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (18)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (26)
- Emergency Response (48)
- Evaluation (90)
- Farm Business and Marketing (50)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (17)
- Food Safety and Handling (41)
- Funding and Grants (24)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (130)
- Market Start-up and Development (62)
- Other (9)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (57)
- Public Policies (37)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (28)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (88)
- State Association Development (11)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (10)
A by-laws template from the University of Florida Extension for an incorporated farmers market.
This two-page marketshare describes the purpose and importance of a mission statement for a farmers market, offering tips for writing one and listing sample mission statements.
An example of by-laws from the nonprofit Loudoun Valley Homegrown Markets Association.