Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers market operators, organizations that support farmers markets, and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
In addition to this resource library, FMC curates The Farm Direct Nutrition Incentives Guide Site, a comprehensive library of resources for the people who run SNAP/EBT and nutrition incentives at farmers markets, farm stands, CSAs and mobile markets. If you are looking for information related to SNAP and nutrition incentives, you’ll find some resources here, and many more at the Farm Direct Nutrition Incentive Library. Learn more and explore the site at farmdirectincentives.guide
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (25)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (60)
- Evaluation (106)
- Farm Business and Marketing (61)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (32)
- FMPP/LFPP (10)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (143)
- Market Start-up and Development (67)
- Other (12)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (73)
- Public Policies (39)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (29)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (117)
- State Association Development (14)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (27)
2013 report analyzing Vermont farmers markets’ SNAP, FMNP and incentive systems. Report funded by Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) and NOFA-VT.
The second webinar in a series of four about insurance and farmers markets, focusing on insurance issues that apply specifically to producers, with recommendations about how manager can communicate these needs to their vendors.
This webinar presentation focuses upon the importance of purchasing general liability insurance and the different questions to consider when making such a purchase. Presenters include Jim Coleman, Doug Bollman, Eileen Nichols, and Drew Love.