Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (21)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (56)
- Evaluation (100)
- Farm Business and Marketing (54)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (27)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (138)
- Market Start-up and Development (66)
- Other (9)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (61)
- Public Policies (39)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (28)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (104)
- State Association Development (13)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (21)
When designed effectively, supported by knowledge and an
understanding of the food-environment concept, government
policy and fiscal measures can positively influence what food
is available to consumers and lead to healthier dietary choices.
The food-environment concept, for example, has been crucial
to understanding and tackling food insecurity and food apartheid, as
described in this chapter.
On overview of the challenges of fundraising during Covid-19, successful approaches, and lessons learned.
Find relevant collection and reporting resources for FMC’s Farmers Market Metrics program