Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (21)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (56)
- Evaluation (100)
- Farm Business and Marketing (54)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (27)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (138)
- Market Start-up and Development (66)
- Other (9)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (61)
- Public Policies (39)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (28)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (104)
- State Association Development (13)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (21)
Oregon Farmers Market Association recently released results from its 2020 census of farmers markets in a webinar titled “What Happened at Oregon Farmers Markets in 2020.” This presentation holds interesting stats about sales, attendance, and vendor level trends. It also dives into subjects like how Oregon farmers markets responded to COVID-19, widespread wildfires, and calls for racial justice in their communities during 2020.
Click the image below to watch a recording of the webinar.
Brookside Farmers’ Market maintains a unique organic and sustainable standards amongst all vendors. The annual Sustainability Report pulls together information from vendors’ applications and shares basic metrics from the market season.