Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers market operators, organizations that support farmers markets, and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
In addition to this resource library, FMC curates The Farm Direct Nutrition Incentives Guide Site, a comprehensive library of resources for the people who run SNAP/EBT and nutrition incentives at farmers markets, farm stands, CSAs and mobile markets. If you are looking for information related to SNAP and nutrition incentives, you’ll find some resources here, and many more at the Farm Direct Nutrition Incentive Library. Learn more and explore the site at farmdirectincentives.guide
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (25)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (61)
- Evaluation (112)
- Farm Business and Marketing (62)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (33)
- FMPP/LFPP (10)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (27)
- Management and Operations (147)
- Market Start-up and Development (69)
- Other (13)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (74)
- Public Policies (37)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (29)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (119)
- State Association Development (14)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (27)
Get insurance for DJs, bands, musicians, entertainers, fitness instructors, adn more!
General Liability insurance for artisans and crafters!
The Food Liability Insurance Program provides insurance for food businesses ranging from caterers, to food trucks. It specifies farmers market vendors as one of its main sectors.