Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (26)
- Evaluation (85)
- Farm Business and Marketing (46)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Safety and Handling (39)
- Funding and Grants (21)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (112)
- Market Start-up and Development (62)
- Other (9)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (54)
- Public Policies (29)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (27)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (81)
- State Association Development (11)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
Case study of the 2011 FMPP project of the George Washington Regional Commission that used a network of farmers markets to
expand EBT access and increase income for 65 farmers.
FMC plenary at 2018 Direct Ag Marketing Summit on Impact Reports
Rack card created by Farmers Market Coalition in collaboration with Virginia Community Food Connections that explains generally what a farmers market is to help make customers who are less familiar with the culture feel comfortable going to shop at one for the first time.