Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (24)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (59)
- Evaluation (105)
- Farm Business and Marketing (61)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (33)
- FMPP/LFPP (10)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (142)
- Market Start-up and Development (67)
- Other (12)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (70)
- Public Policies (39)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (29)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (114)
- State Association Development (14)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (24)
This presentation by Laura Ludka for Fair Food Network’s nutrition incentive program– Double Up Food Bucks– walks through how to maximize digital strategies even with a low or no budget.
These Vendor Nametags that say “I speak” with space to fill in the languages spoken come from the BC Farmers’ Market.
How to Grow Your Incentive Program: A Toolkit for Wholesome Wave’s National Nutrition Incentive Network
Aimed to help existing nutrition programs achieve greater success, this guide walks through goals, marketing, partnerships, fundraising, evaluation and innovation strategies. In addition to providing thorough information and many examples in a visually-appealing way, it suggests additional resources to dive even deeper.