Welcome to the Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library, an ever-growing database of resources for farmers, market managers and researchers. These resources were developed by a wide spectrum of organizations, agencies, and academic institutions, and we are grateful for the spirit of sharing which allows us to bring a variety of tools to your table in one searchable portal. We hope you find them useful and consider submitting resources of your own for the benefit of the farmers market community.
Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (24)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (59)
- Evaluation (105)
- Farm Business and Marketing (61)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (33)
- FMPP/LFPP (10)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (142)
- Market Start-up and Development (67)
- Other (12)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (70)
- Public Policies (39)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (29)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (114)
- State Association Development (14)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (24)
A one-page FAQ from Wholesome Wave Georgia geared at potential nutrition incentive customers and vendors, this straightforward piece could be a model for other markets, regions, or states to clearly communicate their programs to the public.
This Mystery Shopping form, from MarketUmbrella, can be used at farmers markets the way retail companies send mystery shoppers to assess their experience. This form can be used or adapted for other markets.
From Growing Hope, this Ypsilanti Farmers Market evaluation plan is an example of how to lay out all of the data collection and evaluation tools that you will use during a market season.