Growing For Market Offers Special Edition for FMC Members
Posted On: June 1, 2009
Next month, the great folks at Growing for Market will be publishing a new special Farmers Market Edition, and are offering copies to any FMC member to distribute producers for FREE! This issue will cover the following topics:
• Principles of great farmers market displays
• Make your booth safe, inviting, and customer-friendly
• Keep your produce looking fresh no matter what the weather
• How to set prices that are fair to you, your customers and your fellow vendors
• How much insurance do you need?
• Food safety guidelines at the farm and market
• Rules of safe sampling
This exciting opportunity will allow market managers, conference planners, and educators to provide valuable learning material to producers. Growing for Market is offering to provide FMC members with as many copies as they want for FREE, provided that they pledge to get them into the hands of producers in their regions. As part of this special offer, FMC members will not be responsible for shipping costs if you place your order by June 30th.
Not an FMC member? Join today!
Members can place their orders here by providing their name, organization, and shipping address (no P.O. boxes) to Growing for Market at email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention that you’re an FMC member. Issues will be available for shipping in July.