ND Farmers Market Pricing
The North Dakota Department of Agriculture (NDDA) collects prices of specialty crops that are sold across the state. The data is collected on a voluntary basis. Here are some details about the data that you can view.
- The data is city specific.
- Farmers market vendors voluntarily provided pricing and unit measurement information to the NDDA.
- The prices are only for products that a producer brought to the market during that specific data collection period.
- The pricing does not reflect any sale prices or volume discounts.
- The NDDA tried to calculate pricing on a consistent scale based on the information provided. However, measurements such as “per bunch” are not standardized.
- The prices listed are for informational use only. Changes in market supply and demand may cause future prices to adjust to meet market conditions.
- Data collection started in 2016
North Dakota Department of Agriculture (NDDA)