Browse by Category
- Anti-Racism Work (25)
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (28)
- Communities of Practice (3)
- Emergency Response (61)
- Evaluation (112)
- Farm Business and Marketing (62)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Justice (21)
- Food Safety and Handling (43)
- Funding and Grants (33)
- FMPP/LFPP (10)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (27)
- Management and Operations (147)
- Market Start-up and Development (69)
- Other (13)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (74)
- Public Policies (37)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (29)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (119)
- State Association Development (14)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
- Webinars (27)
Category: SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs
A link to the USDA Food and Nutrition Service’s webpage on the Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program including and overview and fact sheet about the program and grant levels and state agency contacts
A list of FAQs for farmers markets who wish to accept EBT and SNAP (food stamp) benefits.
The Oregon Farmers’ Market Association gives an overview of typical market responsibilities for an EBT/Debit system during market day.
A list of state agency contacts for WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program.
A link to the USDA FNS website page listing contact information for state agencies for the Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
A brochure describing how SFMNP works, what foods can be purchased, and eligibility requirements.
Sheet to record payment to farmers in EBT and cash transactions.
Based on visits and interviews, this report profiles pilot programs that match and expand SNAP, WIC FMNP, and SFMNP dollars spent at farmers markets.
The Ohio Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Farmers Market Demonstration Project provides SNAP customers access to locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables. This packet details the program and how to enroll.
This report analyzes wireless card service programs benefiting SNAP clients and reviews farmers or farm direct marketing venues that have explored/are exploring access to EBT cards.