Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (26)
- Farm Business and Marketing (45)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Safety and Handling (35)
- Funding and Grants (18)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (23)
- Management and Operations (102)
- Market Start-up and Development (59)
- Other (5)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (45)
- Public Policies (29)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (26)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (74)
- State Association Development (9)
- Surveys, Evaluation (74)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
Just because there’s snow on the ground doesn’t mean Coloradoans can’t find farm-fresh meat and veggies at their local farmers market. Colorado is home to 35 winter markets and festivals. Find them here.
Nevada Grown: A Year in Local Food brings together 150 recipes from farmers, ranchers, professional chefs, and home chefs. Featuring produce as diverse as kohlrabi, sorrel, and kale, each vibrant and fresh recipe highlights food grown in Nevada.
This beautiful one-pager compares the values and attributes of farmers market fresh produce to store-bought varieties.
What was FMC up to in the 2014 fiscal year which ended on May 31, 2015? A LOT! In this gathering of members, FMC’s Executive Director, Jen Cheek, runs through national farmers market trends, the latest activities at FMC, and FMC’s priorities moving forward. THIS is the video to check out if you are curious about FMC’s work and accomplishments.
This resource, created by Maria Bowman of Grow Pittsburgh, is a curriculum and worksheet for children’s education at the farmers market. It can enhance education outreach at your farmers market.