Browse by Category
- Boards, Mission, and Governance (26)
- Evaluation (84)
- Farm Business and Marketing (46)
- Farm Inspection and Enforcement (27)
- Food Safety and Handling (39)
- Funding and Grants (21)
- Insurance, Liability, and Licensing (24)
- Management and Operations (112)
- Market Start-up and Development (62)
- Other (9)
- Promotion, Outreach, and Special Events (54)
- Public Policies (29)
- Rules and Vendor Applications (27)
- SNAP/EBT and Nutrition Programs (81)
- State Association Development (11)
- Vendor Fees and Market Finances (14)
Public Market Researcher and Trainer Darlene Wolnik uses these Market Umbrella descriptions in her work with markets. Here are her current descriptions, which continue to evolve and expand.
West Virginia 2018 Market Data
This report summarizes the results of two surveys conducted in early 2018 that collected information on the 2017 summer market season.
Marketshare guide to conducting a mystery shop
2018 Annual Report Infographic Summary
FMC plenary at 2018 Direct Ag Marketing Summit on Impact Reports
Survey Questions for FMC’s 11/2018 Mkt Organization Survey
In February–April 2017, The New Hampshire
Department of Agriculture, Markets, & Food, University
of New Hampshire (UNH) Department of Natural
Resources & the Environment, UNH Cooperative
Extension, and the New Hampshire Farmers Market
Association conducted two surveys to obtain
information on people’s shopping experiences at, and
opinions and attitudes related to summer and winter
farmers markets in New Hampshire.
Countryside Conservancy at Howe Meadow collects and shares sales data with its vendors weekly.
This booklet is the result of asking the question, “What can we do to increase sales and attendance at our market?”, reports the results from using our market as a “living lab” to systematically test ideas to answer this question.